Gas Natural Fenosa, world leader in the energy market
Natural gas as fuel a responsible and economical choice
Transporters and loaders: choose natural gas for your fleet of trucks.
Natural gas fuel is an economical and ecological solution that aids in managing costs and taking responsibility with respect to the environment.
In addition, natural gas as fuel is 20% cheaper than diesel and reduces CO2 emissions by 41%.
Our Solugas offering cheaper than diesel and less environmentally damaging
Gas Natural Fenosa is a leader in the market and possesses important technical expertise, from the development of the offering and the maintenance, to the construction of the filling station.
Our Solugas offering takes the following into account:
- investments in the filling station
- the design of the filling station
- delivery of Liquefied Natural Gas by tank truck
Our solution is ready to use and our supply is adjusted to your business, location and fleet of trucks.
Our account manager is available to advise you throughout the duration of the contract and will adjust the supply and the price formula to your requirements.
The natural gas price formula
Just as with the regular offers, you also have the complete freedom to choose between a fixed price and an indexed price formula.
Your account manager is available to provide you with advice at any time.
The benefits of the Solugas offering
The construction of a natural gas filling station for vehicles
We build the filling station, including:
- The technical study in order to calculate and adjust your project
- The calculation of the profitability of the project
- The implementation of the filling station plans
- The execution of the work, except for civil engineering
- Compliance with the ICPE (Classified Installations for Environmental Protection) regulations on standard installations: putting the installation into operation
The operation of a natural gas filling station for vehicles
We check and manage all the usage indicators through:
- Automatic administration of LNG deliveries through sensors installed on the tank (telemetry)
- The remote operation of the station 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
The maintenance of a natural gas filling station for vehicles
We are responsible for:
- Preventative and corrective maintenance
- The training of technical personnel in order to operate the station
- Legal inspections of the tank
- Driver training in the use of new distribution pumps
The advantages of Gas Natural Fenosa
100% customised offering
The proposal that we make for you is adjusted entirely to your energy use. That is why we first analyse your natural gas requirements.
And you can decide yourself whether you want to fix all or part of your usage. In that way, you get the best deal for your company that is appropriate for your energy requirements.
Our logistics department is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Our teams are continuously working to secure the optimal delivery of natural gas.
Your personal online page
You always have access to your accounts with your personal online page and you can easily contact one of our teams.
Available market reports
Follow the natural gas market via our monthly economic bulletins.
With economic data, and information on control installations and price developments, you obtain the insight needed to be able to profit optimally from the situation in those markets.
Change the offering at any time
Changing your gas supply is easy and free of charge. We take care of everything without you having to pay extra costs.
You only have to contact your account manager at the desired time.
Gas Natural Europe’s main office in Paris is supported by its Spanish parent company. As a result, Gas Natural Fenosa is a strong, independent gas provider in Europe, allowing us to be near our customers and adjust ourselves to their needs.
Due to the diversity of our sources with 14 long-term supply contracts for natural gas and logistical optimisation, Gas Natural Fenosa offers you a secure supply at a competitive price.
We always provide very competitive offers with a commercial service that actively listens to the customer, a logistics service that is constantly available and a Pricing department that is oriented to the market in order to satisfy your requirements.